Dedicated to the memory of K. H. Scheer and Walter Ernsting, who first gave us Perry Rhodan in 1961 and of Forrest J and Wendayne Ackerman, who first brought his adventures to the United States in 1969.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

More to come....

I just want to post a "placeholder" here to let anyone who comes across this blog know that despite the sudden lapse in postings a couple of weeks ago, there is more to come. I've not quit already! Life gets in the way.

I'm not going to bore you with the details, but a couple of weeks ago my brother and I discovered that our mother and grandmother have been victimized by a pretty significant embezzlement/identity theft, and have been dealing with the financial (and emotional, since it was perpetrated by another, very trusted and beloved family member) fallout. I ask for your patience and prayers, and promise to get back to the Project as soon as I can.

- Kent

No comments:

Post a Comment